Did you order the wrong size by mistake? Realised green isn’t your colour? No problem, we can sort it out. Read our Returns Policy below:
We like to keep things simple when it comes to returns;
• If you would like to exchange an item, you must notify Front Row within 48 hours of receiving your item by sending us a quick email at email@example.com.
• We will accept returns on items within 7 days from the date you received your order.
• There is no return on items without tags or items which are soiled and damaged.
Can I return sale items?
• There are no returns on sale items. All sale items are final.
Can I return swimwear?
• All swimwear must be returned with hygiene slips.
How do I return my purchase?
• Make contact with Front Row by via email advising of your intention to return your purchase.
• Front Row will forward an email with full instructions on how to return an item and issue a Return Authorisation Number.
• All returns must include a Return Authorisation Number and completed Return Form.
• You will find a Return Form in the package when you receive your item. Alternatively, request one from Front Row.
• To ensure your return goods are processed as smoothly as possible, please enclose the copy of the tax invoice included in your order as proof of purchase.
• We also ask you to complete the Return Form listing a reason for return with the item. If you have misplaced the form, you can request a further copy from Front Row.
Returns from overseas
• There are no returns on orders shipped outside Australia. International orders are final.
• Customers are given the option on whether they would like to receive a store credit or an exchange. In the case of exchange, if the item selected sells out while waiting for the return, Front Row will automatically issue a store credit.
• Exchanges depend on stock availability in the Front Row shop.
• To be eligible for exchange, returned items must have all original tags still attached and must not be soiled or damaged.
• Soiled or damaged items will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer.
• Items must be returned in their original packaging to avoid damage in transit.
• Store credits are valid for 6 months.
• There are no refunds for change of mind. However, we will happily exchange or give you a store credit.
• The customer is responsible for the cost of return postage unless the item is faulty.
• If you would like a different size or colour, just complete the Return Authorisation Form and post the item back to us.
• Postage costs will be refunded to the customer in the event the item is faulty.
• Returned goods will be inspected on arrival in our warehouse. If, in the unlikely event that an item is returned in an unreasonable condition, we may have to return the item to you and a refund/exchange/credit will not be granted.
• We recommend that returned goods are carefully repackaged in the original packaging we provided to avoid any damage during transportation.
If your item is faulty
We pride ourselves on good quality and care. In the unlikely case that you receive faulty goods, be sure to contact us right away and we will get it sorted for you.
If you received an item you didn’t order
If you receive an item different to the one you ordered, please contact us and we will work with you to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.